Monday, March 23, 2009

How we met! Interesting story.....


My Honey sells Honda ATV's and Motorcycles! I was gonna b in the market for a new 4-wheeler in the near future. I didnt get mine other one in the divorce earlier last year. My best friend called the local Honda dealership, and jus so happened that Jason aswered the phone (something salesmen dont do very often).... She was looking to order her husband (one of my best friends from high school) his dirt bike early and surprise him. For a month or so, she had dealt with "Jason" and getting this bike ordered, here, and home to surprise Terrance. The day she went and did the final paperwork, she called me on the phone. She said "when u buy ur 4 wheeler u are buying it from Jason! He is so funny AND gorgeous". She proceded to tell me that in all their conversation she had invited him to go ride dirt bikes AND horses with us sometime. AND, when she was going to Honda shop the next week she wanted me to go and meet him..... and talk about my 4 wheeler! hehe.... Well, being the girl I am............ I looked him up on the dealerships web page and got his full name. I had jus started a new myspace page, so I searched him. There he was in a cowboy hat! I was soo ready to meet my new salesman! lol. We talked on myspace for a few days. Jus vague stuff. 4 wheelers, ridin his motorcycle, etc...... I was (and still am) am big Harley Davidson fan (he hates that ~ he has a sport bike) and I had told him I would come in with Yvonne and order me a Honda tshirt to add to my Harley T collection - LOL. What a great EXCUSE! Needless to say, I met him that day. Was googly, I'll admit it! He came to Atlanta, we rode his bike about 3 days later..... the rest is HISTORY! For two people who were JUS lookin for FUN ~ we got married not quite 4 months later!

No comments: